2012 BMW i3 Concept Electric Vehicle Carmexxline The …

29 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2012 BMW i3 Concept Electric Vehicle Carmexxline The … отключены
BMW i3 � Electric Car 127kW Auto

2012 BMW i3 Concept Electric

Comments 0

The 2012 BMW i3 Concept has unveiled debut at Frankfurt, and pure-electric is near production. The i3 is an uncompromisingly sustainable vehicle for urban areas. Unique and an entire focus as a pure vehicle instead of being variation of some gasoline-powered create the BMW i3 distinct in an automotive that’s commencing to accept cars as commonplace. Each the BMW i3 and therefore the BMW i8 Concept are designed the innovative LifeDrive design.

However, the geometric implementation of the BMW i differs within the two models . been tailored to suit completely different usages.

The i3 have the best degree of driving we ve nevertheless seen nobody gift at the event drove the cars. Central to its is that the innovative LifeDrive the key to the BMW i3 Concept s charm as a lightweight, and spacious automotive. Innovative use of and intelligent light-weight style not enable the i3 Concept to travel distances on one charge and supply safety within the event of a they additionally assist in the automotive its glorious driving The secure arrangement of the battery the Drive module provides the a really low centre of gravity and weight distribution .

This LifeCell, as BMW calls it, is robust and lightweight. Though the i3 encompasses a polycarbonate roof, the components shown last had a roof manufactured from Body panels of thermoplastic are the structure to finish the body and the i3 a singular look.

The BMW i3 relies on an aluminum substructure appears sort of a skateboard, a liquid-cooled roughly 22-kWh battery pack filling out of the middle section. Its motor is slightly prior to the rear freelance suspension, which the i3 could be a mid-motor style. The BMW i3 accelerates from 0 to 60km/h (37 from rest to a 100km/h (62

The secure arrangement of the battery the Drive module provides the a really low centre of gravity and weight distribution. the electrical over the rear axle generates output of a 125kW/170 hp and torque of 250 Nm (184 lb-ft) a standstill and a little turning mix to deliver pleasingly crisp characteristics and provides the driving a really immediate expertise’s of the BMW i3 s light-weight style.

This new vehicle design i3 meets the total vary of needs of an electrical drive (including an oversized battery), keeping weight low, vary, making generous of area, enabling supreme characteristics, and making certain safety for the battery and passengers a Innovative use of materials and intelligent style not solely enable the i3 to travel long distances on one and supply excellent safety the event of a collision, they assist in giving the automotive its driving dynamics. Equally because the vehicle architectures in terms of weight and handling is its in crash tests.

Here again, the mixture of the in the Drive module and the Life s CFRP passenger cell just how well lightweight and safety of BMW i3 concept will go

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy