2012 BMW I8 Concept Spyder car review @ Top Speed

9 Мар 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2012 BMW I8 Concept Spyder car review @ Top Speed отключены

Specifications:

year: 2012 BMW Model: i Engine: hybrid @ RPM: 354 Torque @ RPM: 405 time: 5 sec. Top Speed: 155 mph

under:

In the past few months, we seen tons of spy shots for the BMW i8 Coupe . but not even once we heard rumors about a roadster version of the car. BMW has been able to keep a lid on this project, but they are now the first details of the BMW i8 Concept

Spyder models are generally versions of their Coupe but the new i8 Spyder has a slightly shorter and overall length than the i8 It has also received laser a semi-transparent V hood, and a rakish with an integrated spoiler.

Like its coupe brother, the new i8 combines two different power a 131 HP electric motor on the front with a 223 HP turbocharged three-cylinder engine on the rear wheels. a total of 354 HP, the new concept will from 0 to 60 mph in 5 seconds and can hit a top speed of 155 While running on electric the car has an autonomy of 19 miles.

Hit the jump to more about the new BMW i8 Concept .

continue reading

Exterior

to the i8 Coupe, the new Spyder version has a shorter wheelbase and overall At the front of the concept are headlights laser light technology and a V hood which opens out the front end of the flat bonnet the windscreen and beckons the eye to the electric below. There is also a lip on the windscreen frame which the airflow over the heads of the

Viewed from the side, the new i8 will be immediately recognized to its alluring lines and forms, as as the doors which open by forwards around the A-pillar At the rear, there is a transparent revealing the two folded electric below, a visually imposing diffuser, three-dimensional air outlets, and rear lights.

Interior

The dynamism and the beauty of the is combined with the elegance and of the interior. The cockpit brings the instrument panel, steering and steering wheel with the cluster, central information and control elements.

The interior was to offer the best driving so the concept features a low seating while all the controls are in just the position and, like the functional components of the interior, to further enliven the driving All the information needed will be on a 8.8-inch (22.4 cm) screen.

The entire interior is a mixture of carbon, and leather, in a combination of and bold orange.

Engine

The BMW i8 Spyder is powered by the same hybrid system found on the version: a 131 HP electric motor on the axle with a 223 HP turbocharged petrol engine on the rear With a total of 354 HP, the new concept sprint from 0 to 60 mph in 5 seconds and can hit a top of 155 mph. While running on only, the car has an autonomy of 19 miles, the petrol engine delivers an fuel economy of 94 mpg.

The electric motor is powered by a battery which can be fully from a domestic power in less than two hours.

can I drive one?

BMW hasn t anything about sending baby to the production lines, but a production version of the i8 Spyder to the production i8 Coupe by one year.

BMW i8 Concept Spyder
BMW i8 Concept Spyder

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy