2012 BMW i8 Spyder Concept Pic emerged

23 Фев 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2012 BMW i8 Spyder Concept Pic emerged отключены
BMW i8 Concept Spyder

2012 BMW i8 Spyder Concept Pic

BMW has disclosed its 3rd concept for its new BMW i sub-brand, the i8 Concept . which will be at 2012 New York Auto and plan to make its debut at the China Show in Beijing, in April. The i8 Spyder concept is one and open top version of the i8 Concept provides some sexy looks. The Spyder version as a surprise with i8 prototypes and out in force for testing purpose in recently. The leaked images of the BMW i8 have been revealed by

The photos you can observe are not the work of any renderer with a Photoshop and a mouse hand, instead are ‘actual’ pics set by BMW for a car they already built.

The most features of the BMW i8 Spyder Concept the windowless doors, upward-swiveling, and an of purpose-oriented on-board equipment electric kickboards stowed a transparent tailgate. The concept is a hybrid powered by an eDrive merging a high-performance electric and petrol combustion engine. The car is based on the modern LifeDrive and features a turbocharged 1.5-liter petrol engine, which with an electric motor to a joint output of 353 PS (260 kW / 349 hp) and 550 Nm Nm) of torque.

The lithium-ion battery delivering the with power can be recharged in a short space of time any household power socket. The can travel up to 19 miles on electric alone with its fully battery. When coming to the cabin is equipped with the new like infotainment functions, a of big displays, and a third screen is for climate controls.

The car assures outstanding efficiency, dynamic capability, and unrestrained pleasure.

BMW i8 Concept Spyder

No. of seats: 2

Wheelbase: 2650 mm

L 4480 mm, H 1208 mm, W 1922 mm

Kerb weight: 1630 kg

electric motor: 96 kW

Electric approx. 27-30 km (17 19 miles)

charge time: standard: h for 100% charge approx.

compartment: 100 litres

Top speed: 250 (155 mph) electr.

Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (62 5 s 80-120 km/h (50-75 4.0 s

System output TwinPower engine: 260 kW / 550 Nm 164 kW / 300 Nm

Fuel consumption (EU 3 l/100km / 94 mpg imp

BMW i8 Concept Spyder from youtube:

BMW i8 Concept Spyder
BMW i8 Concept Spyder

Interesting

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy