2013 BMW i3 Review BMW Unveils New Electric & City Car& …

2 Мар 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 BMW i3 Review BMW Unveils New Electric & City Car& … отключены

2013 BMW i3 Review: BMW Unveils New City Car

Concern over the of motoring and the environmental damage use of petrol is doing has seen the of smaller cars, especially cars, grow apace.

electric cars are also more popular, too, of their environmental and cost-effective and the new model from BMW aims to prospective car buyers with choice.

The BMW i3 is the latest electric city car is due to enter an increasingly crowded Designed to compete with models such as the Nissan and Toyota Prius. it’s due for in showrooms worldwide this and is expected to be the first of the German new range of eco-friendly ‘i’ cars.

BMW i3

In terms of equipment and performance, can drivers expect if they to buy the i3?

The asking price in showrooms is to be a hefty £30,000 which is down to the technology the car uses. It ‘LifeDrive’ architecture – an aluminium module at the bottom and bodywork with carbon fibre and known as the ‘life module’.

The used for the i3 is amongst the most in car manufacturing. The extensive use of carbon plastic will make the lighter, which helps to it more efficient when driven.

The engine used is a compact and in just an hour, the battery can be at 80% when plugged into the supply. The i3’s maximum is 170bhp, can reach 62mph in 7.9 and has a top speed of 93mph, with a of 90 miles between charging

Worth the Price?

A look at the for the BMW i3 suggests that it will be a performer than many electric cars. However, is it worth the reported £30K?

That is the question at hand I if you have the cash, why not? I you are still pushing a beamer,

Other models like the Leaf are slightly cheaper, the price tag means that any made in fuel costs pale in comparison to the amount on buying the car in the first place.

Going the used car route to find cheaper used  — may be a better option now, especially when for fuel-efficient city cars. that, the i3 does look from the pictures that BMW released.

Also, it could to raise the bar in terms of the quality of city cars, and may be available for than the estimated price a few after its release.

BMW 5er Electric Cars

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy