2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept Roadster Version BEST WORLD CAR

12 Май 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept Roadster Version BEST WORLD CAR отключены
BMW i8 Concept Spyder

2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept Roadster Version

Friday, May 4th, 2012 by Cha2 # BMW

2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept Front Angle wallpapers pictures

2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept will receive a green light for production as well with the market launch likely to follow in the next two to three years, 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept is the third study for the version of the roadster will make its world premiere at Auto China Show 2012 in Beijing in late April. 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept and you re on page 1 of 58. We only show thumbnails for all the cars, there are no exceptions to this 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept . if you want to actually click on the thumbnail size, if you want to download an image, simply right click on the image you want and click Save Image As .

2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept also to increase the potential market for automobiles. A Czech website has dropped the first 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept .

2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept Wallpaper Pictures

Click Photos to see collection pictures of 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept Wallpaper Pictures (more) Photo Gallery

2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept passing size of 100 km / h (62mph) in 5.0 seconds after take-off (i8 Coupe: 4.6 seconds), on the way to electronically governed top speed of 250 km / h (155 mph). Two-seater 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept This concept model is claimed to return a combined fuel consumption of just 3.0lt/100km, equivalent to fuel economy 78.4mpg U.S. or 94.2mpg UK, the European test cycle.

BMW i8 Concept Spyder

Specifiations engine 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept use plug-in hybrid powertrain combines two different power sources. The main unit is a 1.5-liter turbocharged three-cylinder gasoline engine with 220HP (223PS) and 300 Nm (221 lb.ft) is positioned behind the passenger cabin that is associated with the dual clutch transmission driving the rear wheels. The second power source is an electric motor provides 129HP (132PS) that turns the front wheels.

Two resource 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept can work independently to drive the vehicle or together, in this case, they produce an aggregate output of 349HP system (35PS) and a peak torque of 550nm (405.6 lb.ft).

2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept is a strict two-seater models and has a shorter wheelbase and overall length. Other changes 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept including solid doors, which keep the butterfly design spins up, the new colors and materials, and a redesigned rear-end which now has a transparent engine cover. 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept is based around the structure of carbon fiber reinforced plastic lighter with the same material used for the outer panel.

Then, after the end of last week has launched a 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept . today we have an additional video, showing a drop-top concept in action. For those not in the know, the 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept car BMW will be the most advanced yet. The 2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept features 170-hp motors electricity that powers the front wheels; turn the rear wheels is a 1.5 liter, three cylinder that produces 223 horsepower and 295 lb.-ft. torque.

2013 BMW i8 Spyder Concept Wallpaper Pictures

BMW i8 Concept Spyder
BMW i8 Concept Spyder
BMW i8 Concept Spyder
BMW i8 Concept Spyder
BMW i8 Concept Spyder

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy