2014 528I Sedan Details And Special Offers

4 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2014 528I Sedan Details And Special Offers отключены
BMW 7 Series ActiveHybrid 7 SE Auto Automatic 8-speed 4dr

Interested in this vehicle?

Highlights

The 2014 BMW 5-Series is with 4-cylinder 528i, 535i or V8 550i models, as as with rear-wheel drive or drive. 528i models a 2.0L four making 241 hp and 258 of torque, with that torque achieved at just rpm. The 3.0L six in 535i makes 300 hp and 300 ft-lb, while a option in the new 535d produces 256 hp and 413

The 4.4L V8 in the 550i generates 445 hp and 480

Each of these engines is with direct injection and Valvetronic system, which can intake valve lift to save fuel and aid responsiveness, and is paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission. Engine Start/Stop also helps fuel in stop-and-go driving by the engine momentarily, then it smartly when you begin to off the brake pedal. An Eco Pro mode for more mindful driving, a single Driving Dynamics selector lets the driver between Comfort, Normal, and Sport+ modes that throttle and transmission response, boost, stability-control intervention and in cars, the Dynamic Damping suspension (which helps a soft ride with response when you need it) and Roll Stabilization (which lean in cornering).

Additionally, a system called Active Steering is available and the 5-Series sedan a more feel by steering — — with the rear

While BMW claims 36 mpg from the new those looking for even performance will want to at the ActiveHybrid5, which pairs the turbocharged 6-cylinder engine a 54-hp electric-motor system and lithium-ion battery pack; the system delivers its power the 8-speed automatic and it accelerates to 60 mph in 5.5 seconds. In other words, just as quick as the 535i, more fuel-efficient.

The 5-Series includes great seats in all in front they’re widely and especially good for taller BMW’s iDrive screen-driven comes in all 5-Series models and been improved in recent with more intuitive, menus and controls.

BMW’s models have traditionally some of the most advanced features in the business, and in this the latest models don’t at all Options on the lineup include cruise control, a night system, a head-up display, a assistant and Driver Assistance bring lane departure with collision mitigation active blind-spot detection and camera views.

Either through the Sport or through the M Sport Package, suspension is available as well as wheels, an M Sport steering and an aero kit. A 15-speaker system is available as an a-la-carte but those willing to splurge appreciate the awesome sound of the Bang Olufsen premium

All 5-Series models include climate control, rain-sensing power heated mirrors, adaptive headlamps, dynamic control, navigation and other All but the base 528i get a few additional to Dakota leather plus multi-contour front seats, a camera and park distance A 10.25-inch multifunction instrument allows multiple gauge depending on which Driving mode is engaged.

There’s no 5-Series wagon, but is a 5-Series Gran Turismo which is a unique body that is part wagon and hatchback, with a somewhat seating position more that of a utility vehicle. space in the Gran Turismo is to that in the 5-Series sedan, a better view outward and a 2-piece tailgate and folding seats add more cargo and convenience.

Available packages on the include one for cold weather includes a heated steering and seats, a Dynamic Handling and an Executive Package and Luxury which both add ultra-premium like exclusive leather ceramic controls, a power upgraded wood trim and a Olufsen sound system.

Vehicle Value

The BMW 5-Series out as a traditional luxury sport that not only offers uncompromised performance but also leading-edge safety and connectivity Increasingly, the 5-Series has an advantage most of its rivals in that it more fuel-saving measures most other sport with items such as Start/Stop, turbocharging, direct and a special Eco Pro driving mode to provide significant gains in gas A new diesel model, the 535d, another way to save fuel.

Otherwise, the 5-Series sedans more comfortable, refined than some other sedans, and the 5-Series Gran body style is a good for those who want a little cargo flexibility.

Interesting

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy