2014 BMW I3 Electric Car Review Freak Wheel

22 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2014 BMW I3 Electric Car Review Freak Wheel отключены
BMW 5er Electric Cars

2014 BMW I3 Electric Car Review

2014 BMW I3 Electric develops a maximum yield of 125 kW/170 hp and top torque of 250 Newton meters (184 lb-ft). Its instantaneous power flows to the back wheels via a single-speed transmission. The motor causes its energy from lithium-ion storage units integrated into the car s underfloor part.

BMW I3 Exterior

2014 BMW I3 is the first premium-segment form conceived to run solely on electric power. And the car s innovative vehicle notion furthermore shines through in it’s conceive. The exterior and interior conceive of the i3 are very strongly influenced by its Life propel architecture and pioneering propel system.

Really, not content with conjuring up an unmistakable feeling of space and extraordinary going by car experience, these two elements furthermore have an important stylistic influence.

The sources, identity and individuality of 2014 BMW I3 share identical prominence in it’s conceive. The new understanding of established design characteristics offers a nod to the car s BMW family binds. Its standalone design dialect, which will furthermore assess out future BMW I forms, embodies lightness, security, effectiveness and going by car pleasure, underscoring the specific skill-set of 2014 BMW I3.

The look of the BMW Group s first all-electric form reflects the extra aim on sustainability inside its premium feature, the function of the Life propel architecture in optimizing the car s functionality, and the i3 s innovative sign of emission-free going by car delight in urban areas.

BMW I3 Interior

The lines and exterior of the cockpit and doors panels strengthen the effect of lightness and modern functionality. Taut lines, mighty contours and small radii are the superior geometrical types. The most prominent characteristic of the equipment section conceive is the layering structure employed for the interior as well as the exterior. The levels cover three levels which adopt different colors and materials counting on the gear variant. A centered conceive element is the curved trim exterior which expands from the air vents on the left-hand edge of the cockpit, continues behind the guiding pillar and reaches its full size overhead the glove compartment.

This exterior can be particular in brilliant, open-pored eucalyptus timber. The variety of other components available encompasses naturally treated cowhide, timber, wool and other renewable raw components, and ensures that the premium feature of 2014 BMW I3 complemented by the supplemented allure of outstanding sustainability is something you can both glimpse and glimpse.

The cowhide utilized inside 2014 BMW I3 is treated solely with natural compounds. For example, with olive tree leaf extract which serves as a tanning agency. in addition to, the instrument section enclose and doorway trim panels use fibers from the kenaf plant which are made into mechanically high-quality exterior and whose natural structure has distinctive visual and tactile properties. Added to which, 25 per cent (by heaviness) of the plastic utilized in the interior has been restored with recycled components or renewable raw components.

BMW 5er Electric Cars

The Loft, Lodge and Suite gear lines can be specified as alternatives to the benchmark Atelier trim. The basic variant stands out with hue and material compares which underscore the contours of the interior conceive.

BMW I3 Engine

The market launch of 2014 BMW I3 also proclaims the dawn of a new era for electric mobility. The first series-produced vehicle from the BMW I emblem is furthermore the world s first premium car with an all-electric drive system. The design, space notion and going by car characteristics of 2014 BMW I3 are part of a general bundle that opens up an all-new know-how of emission-free mobility. The revolutionary character of 2014 BMW I3 is the outcome of a unique vehicle architecture blended with drive scheme expertise developed in-house at the BMW assembly solely for BMW I forms.

The Life propel architecture and BMW epropel expertise constituting the next development stage in the BMW Efficient Dynamics scheme form the cornerstone for electric mobility at a premium grade and pave the way for undiluted going by car delight.

Emission-free, light, smart: Efficient Dynamics in 2014 BMW I3. The basic standard of BMW effective Dynamics greatest going by car pleasure blended with negligible energy use has also had a foremost leverage on the development method for 2014 BMW I3. Electric mobility is as much a central pillar of effective Dynamics as gasoline and diesel engines with permanently optimized efficiency, hybrid notions and the use of hydrogen as an energy source for combustion-based drive schemes and fuel units.

All the drive technologies are developed with the aim of consigning ever larger driving delight yet furthermore reliable decreases in power consumption and emissions.

BMW 5er Electric Cars
BMW Electric Cars
BMW Electric Cars
BMW i3 Electric Cars
BMW i3 Electric Cars
BMW i3 Electric Cars

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy