2014 BMW i3 Electric Car Reviews new electric cars 2013 2014

29 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2014 BMW i3 Electric Car Reviews new electric cars 2013 2014 отключены
BMW 5er Electric Cars

2014 BMW i3 Electric Car

Since BMW i3 Electric Car is getting closer to the date we are getting more about this vehicle. We able to see this vehicle at the Motor Show that has finished just a few weeks It showed us few concept cars were delivered in both door and coupe versions.

It has given rides in BMW i3 test to a handful of lucky journalists us, sadly).

We know the basic of the car: It will have a 21- or lithium-ion battery pack in the that powers a 125-kilowatt electric motor driving the wheels.

But one piece of information we don t have is the price.

Usually, we d wait to on this until closer to date. But there s been a deal of online discussion that very topic.

reading multiple online and adding a bit of our own informed speculation, follows are our best guesses price, timing, and other BMW i3

PRICE: We re guessing that price will fall $42,000 and $48,000. If we had to narrow it we d put it between $44,000 and $46,000.

That is, of course, before the Federal tax credit, a California purchase rebate, and any number of state, regional, local, and incentives.

QUICK CHARGING: It s not whether the new CCS quick-charging system be standard on the BMW i3 or whether it ll be an option. If it s we d expect the price to come in $1,000 although it might be bundled into a more option package with equipment.

RANGE: BMW has quoted European test-cycle figures, but a rough translation, we d expect the BMW i3 to be at 85 to 100 miles of range on the U.S. cycle.

RANGE EXTENDER: One of the most features of the BMW i3 will be its ReX range-extending engine. Based on a motorcycle and nestled under the rear the 0.65-liter ReX will power a that puts out 34 hp (25 kW).

s enough to power the i3 on level but not enough to move a heavily car uphill without losing BMW is pitching the ReX as an emergency backup, and the range it provides from a gas tank is expected to be less the range rating of the battery

The ReX seems likely to be offered as equipment for something like

OPTIONS: Very little yet on other options, but we suspect seats will be one extra-cost Another will be 20-inch to replace the standard 19-inch

PERFORMANCE: The BMW i3 is likely to accelerate 0 to 60 mph in 7 to 8 seconds under full

SCHEDULE: The BMW i3 will be launched week as a 2014 model for with first deliveries to this fall. It will in the U.S. sometime between and February, as either a 2014 or model.

BMW 5er Electric Cars

RESERVATION PROCESS: BMW allows interested buyers to a place in line for an i3 in Germany. The hasn t yet said whether it do the same here in the States, as did to launch its Leaf and Tesla does for its Model S.

If BMW does set up a U.S. reservation it most likely won t happen closer to the launch date late summer or sometime fall.

Some BMW dealers may offer to take deposits to interested parties an early from among the first i3 cars they receive. But s an individual dealership s choice, and not BMW can necessarily control.

Users for:

bmw electric car 2014

BMW i3 Electric Car Wallpaper

bmw electric 壁紙

bmw i3 elektrikli araç

voiture en 2014

BMW 5er Electric Cars
BMW 5er Electric Cars
BMW 5er Electric Cars
BMW 5er Electric Cars
BMW 5er Electric Cars

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy