2014 BMW i3 Electric City Car Release Date Review Price Specs NSTAutomotive

8 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2014 BMW i3 Electric City Car Release Date Review Price Specs NSTAutomotive отключены
August Electric Vehicle

2014 BMW i3 Electric City Car Date, Review, Price,

LOS ANGELES-BMW North America CEO Willisch, leaked the price will be offered for the BMW i3 electric car He mentioned, BMW i3 will be priced at $ 40 This figure is almost price of a 3-series sedan.

The price of compact electric five-door will be announced in launch. However, prediction price BMW i3 is in the range of USD 40 thousand.

the status of the electric car. BMW i3 EV be available with a choice of gasoline engine. Gasoline with a capacity of 0.65 plus a generator to recharge the

Although price is not final, but BMW is to get a tax rebate from the U.S. USD7.500.

Sales and Marketing Manager BMW Krieg said, BMW will an optional electric charging at faster for the electric car.

consumer BMW i3 will also hybrid system, to increase vehicle. All this is offered as a BMW effort promoting the sale of cars.

BMW i3 CONCEPT COUPE

The BMW i3 Coupe is an uncompromisingly sustainable that runs on clean, electric power, designed for the urban driver. BMW Group, the most sustainable automotive for the eighth consecutive year Jones Sustainability Index), has it again.

Purpose-built to meet the of sustainable and emission-free mobility, the BMW i3 Coupe embodies state-of-the-art transportation and zero-emission commuting. for series production this BMW Group’s first-ever all-electric employs the design idiom specially for BMW i cars.

The carbon fibre body a powerful visual statement its flowing coupe roofline, i flow” side-window styling and design. Participants at the LA show even more impressed they climbed into the BMW i3 Coupe. On the inside, BMW’s sense of spaciousness is combined an exclusive lounge-style ambience in the two rear seats and enlarged the sense of space and brightness is designed to enhance the passenger

The world’s most sustainable vehicle is the first fully automobile on the market, too. to BMW’s innovative ConnectedDrive the BMW i series’ navigation system; as as the information transfer flow the vehicle, the outside world and the smartphone; has been designed for e-mobility.

By using the BMW ConnectedDrive remote available for iOS and Android, the driver can all the vehicle data and route from a smartphone at any time,

SUSTAINABLE URBAN MOBILITY

The BMW i3 Coupe’s eDrive technology, an extremely agile electric developed and built by BMW, battery technology and an intelligent management system, makes the a joy to drive. The electric motor, over the rear axle – generates 125kW/170hp and impressive of torque from a standstill – and the small turning circle to deliver a pleasantly dynamic experience. The BMW i3 Concept Coupe from zero to 60km/h in four seconds, and from to 100km/h in less than seconds.

The vehicle makes extensive use of fibre-reinforced plastic (CFRP) – a yet extremely strong, high-tech BMW Group’s use of CFRP is opening up new in automotive engineering and design, is clearly reflected in the BMW i3 Concept

Carbon fibre components not only revolutionised lightweight engineering, they’ve also a significant part in the design of BMW i The fact that carbon is light, extremely robust and to shape has paved the way for more design features and improved with an enhanced sense of space.

Measuring 3,964mm long, wide and 1,555mm high, the BMW i3 Coupe has a highly unique Its low-slung design and standard BMW i3 wheelbase mean exceptional for the urban driver. The BMW i3 Concept looks champion the marque’s values of efficiency, lightness, and premium quality.

The exterior and colour scheme are designed to the basic construction, as defined by the LifeDrive architecture. The principle of levels known as “layering” to symbolise the harmonious interaction the striking construction and the design of the “Life” and “Drive” modules, and provides the basis for a transparency in design that reinforces the sustainability. When the BMW i3 Concept rolls out later this it will represent the German next stage of Efficient technologies.

Updated Price. BMW i3 Priced $41,350 in the US, £25,680 in the UK and €34,950 in

Posts related to 2014 BMW i3 City Car Release Date, Price, Specs

Interesting

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy