2014 BMW i3 European Car Magazine

24 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2014 BMW i3 European Car Magazine отключены
BMW i3 Electric Cars

A greener Bimmer

Fast options

Standard navigation

magnesium and carbon fiber

Smartphone app to control functions

LED

10.2 display

20GB

Our futuristic 2014 BMW i3 is sharing the with a garbage dumpster. The was blown here by a vicious while the i3 arrived courtesy of its drivetrain. Silent and stable, it was by gusts despite being 62

The famous blue-and-white roundel has to symbolize speed and handling, but BMW has without apology, that the i3 create a calmer driving

So as the suburban debris became a new to negotiate, all was serene inside the spacious cabin.

The i3 was conceived as an car, so the motors and batteries forced into an existing Instead it’s a clean-sheet more appropriate to accommodate the needs of an EV.

BMW i3 Electric Cars

Its existence owes a great to BMW’s experience with the Mini E and Active E. In fact, the drivetrain provided the basis for the i3.

is a prime concern when it to conserving energy. And BMW’s was radical: An aluminum lower reinforced with magnesium to house the motor, lithium-ion pack and suspension components. topped off with a shell from recycled carbon plastic (CFRP) that people, pets and paraphernalia.

And the high-tech construction means the doesn’t need a conventional The CFRP structure is stiff to support the vehicle in a collision but the rear suicide doors are at the C-pillar.

As a result, entry to the is easy, although the front must open for the rears to which could be a pain. head-, leg- and shoulder is good in all four seats, it feel spacious inside.

The EV promotes sustainability from the way constructed (in a wind-powered Leipzig to the materials used. It also has a coefficient of 0.29 — is about the same as an Audi A4.

The i3 a tight turning circle of for city driving, an elevated position as well as superb visibility.

And the i3 is definitely a city car. Its is about 85 miles (without the range extender), and charging 115-volt domestic sockets more than five Of course, there’s a 220-volt available to reduce the time to hours.

BMW i3 Electric Cars
BMW i3 Electric Cars
BMW i3 Electric Cars

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy