2014 BMW i8 Coupe Specs Pricing and Release Date Announced European Car

19 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2014 BMW i8 Coupe Specs Pricing and Release Date Announced European Car отключены
BMW i8 � Electric Car 270kW Auto

A $135700 362hp AWD hybrid car that arrives in US showrooms in 2014

First plug-in from BMW Group utilizing Turbo and eDrive technology

in the United States in spring of

MSRP $135700 (plus and handling)

3285 lb curb 362hp, 420 lb-ft, 0-62mph in

94mpg and ability to run 22 miles on power

The anticipation is over as the drive BMW i8 sports car and its full were released today at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Unique to every other vehicle the brand built the 4-seater i8 coupe combines with the latest plug-in technology in a package that be available in the Untied States in the of 2014. It carries an MSRP of BMW is calling it, “the world’s forward-looking sports car.”

The lithium-ion battery pack combustion engine, electric power electronics, chassis and structural components all fall the Drive module. Helping performance and stability, the i8 has a low center of of under 18in — than any other current BMW — combined with 50:50 weight distribution.

Smooth body lines, LED-headlights, wing-like opening and a wide 76.5in stance by the dual front kidney offer an aggressively futurist

On the subject of light signature laser headlights are available as an where regulations allow – not in US. lighting is monochromatic, which the beams are near parallel and supreme illumination 1000 greater than conventional according to BMW. This of lighting uses less half the energy consumption of an LED

Standard 20in forged wheels are optimized for aero and savings too. For markets allow, CFRP three-piece created exclusively for the i8 are also an for further weight reduction and

User-friendly BMW ConnectedDrive and 360 ELECTRIC keep the driver connected to all of road conditions, media and performance levels. Through an SIM card, mobile services as concierge and accident reporting is possible. All of this is centrally on vivid displays within the

The fully digital display show speed and rpm readouts in Sport mode and a “power in Eco Pro mode. The navigation system connects to the drivetrain management to ensure route efficiency and longevity if the user were in full electric mode, for A rearview camera and the Surround system to PDC sensors along two cameras in the wing mirrors outside data on the fly.

data is then translated to the Display from a bird’s eye of the car. If that isn’t a pair of cameras mounted up helps the Side View sport cross-traffic early.

Visually, the 2014 BMW i8 looks as if it out of a science fiction film. performance with environmentally makeup and high-technology leaves us to test this trendsetter on the The era of capable hybrid vehicles is and there is no denying their especially after seeing like this from the BMW

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "BMW":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy