2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco Review Car Pro USA

24 Мар 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco Review Car Pro USA отключены
Chevrolet Malibu Electric Cars

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco

16 Feb

General Motors doesn’t the new 2013 Malibu Eco with a hybrid, and although that is it is, I would call it a “soft It is an interesting setup and sort of yet the transitions between the different of power are seamless.

In simple e-assist starts with a 2.4-liter engine. In addition, it has a battery in the trunk that a 15-horse electric motor. The motor doesn’t power the but instead assists the engine additional horsepower when and runs some of the accessories, when the car is stopped, at a red light for When you stop, no gas is being the electric motor powers

The best part of the stop/start on this car is you can’t feel or any difference, unlike other I have driven with technology. The end result of all this is a 25% in fuel-efficiency for the new Malibu. I have this engine in the Buick, but how smooth it was.

The e-assist is to a six-speed automatic transmission to improve fuel-efficiency. Other were made to lighten and allow it to get the 25 miles per gallon in and 37 on the highway I am getting in the car. is outstanding mileage for a car this

The Chevrolet Malibu itself some REALLY nice for 2013. This eighth-generation underwent some serious inside, with much to detail, something GM has been in for years. They got it right the new Malibu. Everything from the seat is easy to reach and to operate.

The gauges are terrific and to read. Everything you need from a 7” color touchscreen The press car has leather interior looks stunning.

My test car has the Chevy MyLink which is an integrated infotainment that connects to your and allows you to access apps either the steering wheel or the aforementioned color touchscreen. is only compatible with and Pandora radio at this but other apps are due to be released this year. This car has OnStar and SiriusXM Satelite as do all GM cars.

With Malibu, you get 8 and electronic parking brakes, all equipment, remote keyless a Pioneer stereo system, and wheel controls. My test has the Power Convenience Package gives you remote starting, driver’s seat, a rear camera, and Universal Home

Perhaps the most impactful in Malibu cannot be seen. car rides and handles better any Chevy I have ever It is also quieter than any I ever been in. All said and the 2013 Malibu is a joy to drive. you can see, however, is the exterior with which Chevy did a job.

You can actually see hints of the Camaro in 3620-pound sedan.

Since over eight and a half Malibus have been in the United States and there is no this is the best one ever

What I liked most: to interior and exterior, fuel

What I would change: I can think of!

MSRP: $29,100 as

Fuel Economy: Rated at 25 and 37 highway and doing it.

2013 Eco in a few words: A real contender for the car crown in 2013.

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Chevrolet":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy