2013 FIAT 500e Test Drive & Electric Car Video Review How …

8 мая 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 FIAT 500e Test Drive & Electric Car Video Review How … отключены
Fiat 500e Electric Cars

People Who Liked This Also Liked

Did this help you?

mark have you looked on alibaba at vehicles. they got tons of on there. you can have it customs i’d reccomend importing vehicles from china as have so many models there. they really some good stuff in china that you might not in the western factories and shopsп»ї

Sherman: The electric Fiat is than the old school fossil crappy version! Something missed to highlight in this

Matthew Sherman: and fracking and water in your backyard.

Matthew Sherman: I love my all nissan leaf, I think I one of these too!

im1greatman: I love electric especially the Tesla’s. This one is a different story. Those cars look like a trap to me and I personally don’t what anyone says.

I never drive in one let alone buy it.

Check out the #fiat500e #electricvehicles #EV п»ї

Autobytel: California gets all the toys!п»ї

Suzanne Tamargo: out the #fiat500e #ElectricVehicle #EV #ElectricCar п»ї

Fan: you are dumb and know about it, stop talking u

Sherman Lee: Look at hood gap

Saturnfiverocket: what is it fitted with ?

prototypeglory: 1rd

It depends on the states’ subsidies

NSW120: I believe there is a for converting electrical energy gallons or litres. Eg: 10 MPG may be equal in efficiency to maybe 20kW/h per 100 km not sure of the correct term for electric fuel economy) work out how much you can get from a set of fuel and then apply how KW the car would need to reach if it was a petrol powered car. then use that figure and it as MPG, which people Although I’m not terribly myself.

BillLykken: Is that in the USA now?

Tony Montana: like burning petrol on a car

Truman1201: ‘smart’ car = not so smart

Tesla Fan: that tom tom is stupid

yen yi: ns leah and hd fir ev would be a better

Livelifechill: Or I could buy over cases over Stella

Jake Ryans: more EVs on the yesh!

Truman1201: for $32k you can buy a 07 Range Rover HSE + 3 years of premium gas, and feel driving in it.

Alpino21NRW: nice

Seems awfully heavy for battery packs. I just understand why it’s so freaking to make these types of At this point I truly there isn’t a true effort to make EV’s are truly desirable and affordable.

Fiat 500e Electric Cars

The oil and automakers are far more interested in maximum profits. at any cost to the than offering us the next of technology. IC engines are truly

MrRussian2023: Our company got the Mitsubishi cars and got rid of them a week They said over 100 per charge we got about 30 and lights out than ac than it shut hahaha so not ready for these

Lukieo20: 32 grand is the base but in some states you can get it for only 20

phillip harden: In the video was statedas $32,000.00 and at the end in print was stated as $20,000.00 so what the f is up that?

Tesla Fan: lol safe your a kitty i a smart car and have never not safe

shoryukenpower: what was the where you said it gets 1 mile per gallon? how does work for electrics? cuz that sound horrible haha

Autobytel: 24 kWh liquid-cooled/heated li-ion

weMonitor: $32K list ($7.5K federal tax credit + California EV rebate + $2K FIAT = $20K.

pedrof830: Hello, you $32k and your graphic $20k so which is it?

1dashEVdotCOM: you lease it (Range Rover) for $100.

Saturnfiverocket: ty

andrenj1970: 300 range would be practical

9 seconds to 60mph That’s for an EV Wrong: EVs have 100% @ 0rpm. Acceleration doesn’t get any than that. In the case of the its acceleration is either electronically or the power to weigh ratio is It has nothing to do with it being an EV.

It was an choice in the implementation of the technology, not the itself.

Abdul Jabbar: not feat u idiot. Dumb ass

Fiat 500e Electric Cars
Fiat 500e Electric Cars
Fiat 500e Electric Cars
Fiat 500e Electric Cars

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Fiat":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy