1986 Honda Civic 3rd Gen £495 Warwickshire Retro Rides

9 Июн 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 1986 Honda Civic 3rd Gen £495 Warwickshire Retro Rides отключены

Post by mattygee on May 2, 2011 GMT

Model . Honda Civic

. 1986

Mileage . 76k

Tax . October

MOT . October 2011

Location . Warwickshire

Price . £495

Information .

Honda Civic 1.3 3rd Gen 1986

I’m regretably to sell my retro classic Civic due to the imminent birth of my child and the need for a car with the space for prams and all that stuff babies need to them from screaming the time.

Its a 1986 Honda Civic in with a carb’ed 1.3. I this from my younger a few years ago as a replacement for my rotting Astra but I ended up keeping it in reserve as the damn dis-astra kept passing MOT’s

My bought it intending to use it as a base for a car with his civic 1.6 Type-R in it but sold it to me when he found an older 1981 civic he

Its been used every day the end of last year so was MOT’ed after a carb tune up no issues) and Tax’ed and has been me well as my work run about then.

Its done 76k miles new and drives really well, 40mpg around town. Its original, even down the the deck but would be a good run about for someone who wants different or even would a great track car with the engine — JDM tuning Spoon have one of these tuned to 230bhp

Its got loads of history and original and has full honda service up until 67k miles.

In the time ive had it ive put a of brand new tyres on it, brand new and serviced it before its MOT last

So to recap, Main points:

clocked over 76k miles

Full honda service up to 67k miles

MOT until October

Tax until October 2011

condition for its age

Original in pretty every way as it left the factory 25 ago

Bad points:

Scuff on the passenger front bumper

It has a few minor rust spots showing

The CV boots need replacing + as they have just to make some noise on turning.

Its a lovely little car and costs to run, being a Honda its much bulletproof and it has a lot of cool features you wouldnt expect in a car of its

I’m after £495 or me a good offer Car is located in Warwickshire. As always, I’m to let people test drive if turn up with valid and driver license.

Honda Civic Hybrid (3rd gen)
Honda Civic Hybrid (3rd gen)

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Honda":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy