2011 Honda CRZ Review Car Reviews

15 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2011 Honda CRZ Review Car Reviews отключены
HONDA CR-Z 1.5 i-VTEC Sport Manual 6-speed

Honda builds a better Cooper, that just to be a hybrid

FAST FACTS

1. A i-VTEC 4-cylinder and 10-Kw motor combine to produce and 128 ft-lbs of torque (123 with the CVT).

2. Honda’s IMA system is a less advanced than the one in the Prius. The car can’t on pure electric power, but get electric assist, as well as a system and regenerative braking.

3. economy ranges from (city/highway) for the CVT and 31/37-mpg for the 6-speed

4. Base models start at while a nicely equipped EX the CVT goes for $21,410.

5. The CR-Z is the hybrid available with a transmission.

There are a lot of misconceptions this new Honda product, and easy to dump on a car that extraordinary in any one obvious way. 122-hp it won’t deliver the of a K24 in an EK (yea, we know Honda too), nor does it get the fuel of a Fiesta or a Prius, with a fuel economy rating. And not a sports car – although it certainly like one.

Nor is it a hybrid in the way people expect, that it doesn’t and isn’t to deliver a revolutionary change to the way we

Forget all that; the CR-Z competing with the Fiesta, nor is it up the Prius, or any other hybrids on the for that matter. Pigeonholed a single segment, the CR-Z is the failure any Honda fanboy a modified CRX will tell you it is. But looked at as a whole it represents a that’s more than the sum of its and so much more than other cars, delivering a that’s good on fuel, on the eyes, a blast to drive and an status symbol.

Not convinced? Just forget a hybrid for a second and imagine a Cooper that gets fuel economy, is just as fun to looks 1,000 times (inside and out) and is virtually to have absolutely stellar That’s right, the CR-Z is a Cooper and, coincidentally, is almost identically.

If we sound a bit too enthusiastic, please in mind we didn’t come to conclusion lightly, with giving us endless reasons to be of its decisions as of late.

HONDA’S IMA SYSTEM DELIVERS MINIMAL ECONOMY GAIN

We do, however, one big complaint about the CR-Z and the Integrated Motor Assist hybrid system it uses, is, to put it mildly, obsolete. The issue the IMA system is that it’s not delivering the fuel efficiency you’d expect. And while it is the CR-Z would be a far more vehicle if Honda could its engineering talent to deliver the same vehicle with an 15 percent fuel economy and an average of 40-mpg.

As it stands, the IMA setup is no better direct injection.

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Honda":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy