2012 Honda CRZ

26 Фев 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2012 Honda CRZ отключены
HONDA CR-Z 1.5 i-VTEC Sport Manual 6-speed

2012 Honda CR-Z

The intersection of sport and hybrid can be under the hood of the CR-Z.

Thrill

The CR-Z is powered by a 1.5-liter i-VTEC ® 4-cylinder with Integrated Motor IMA ®. This combination delivers spirited performance rarely in the hybrid world with fuel economy [1] .

IMA Power

The pack, positioned low in CR-Z’s structure for optimal center of supplies juice to the Integrated Assist system, giving the abundant low-rpm torque for off-the-line acceleration. This is an unique to electric motors and the CR-Z would not benefit with just the conventional

6-Speed or CVT

The CR-Z’s sporting include a 6-speed manual first production hybrid ever to be equipped this The transmission allows enthusiasts to the CR-Z to its maximum capabilities. who choose the CVT automatic transmission, are treated to racing-inspired paddle that also provide excitement and engagement.

Sophisticated

A low center of gravity, wide and a low overall height contribute to the excellent handling. These together with specially independent front and torsion-beam suspension, provide an exciting of agility, stability and ride

[1] 35 city/39 hwy/37 combined for CVT 31 city/37 hwy/34 combined for 6MT Based on 2012 EPA mileage Use for comparison purposes only. Do not to models before 2008.

Your actual mileage vary depending on how you drive and your vehicle.

Safety

The boasts an impressive list of safety features.

To help you on course and away from Vehicle Stability Assist ™ ® ) [2] helps sense oversteer or and then adjusts brake at each wheel and/or engine power to help driver control. Standard anti-lock disc brakes with Electronic Brake (EBD), help you maintain during hard braking. inflated tires are crucial for operation, so the Tire Pressure System (TPMS) [3] alerts the when a tire’s pressure a significantly low level.

The CR-Z has engineered to help protect you and passengers when a collision cannot be avoided. The Advanced Engineering ™ (ACE ™ ) body utilizes a network of connected elements to distribute crash more evenly throughout the of the vehicle.

Airbags and More

Standard front side and side airbags help reduce the of injuries in a collision. Driver’s and active head restraints reduce the likelihood of whiplash in a sufficient rear impact.

Safety Philosophy

Honda is to providing safety for everyone—that crash protection not only for our own and passengers, but also for other occupants, and injury mitigation for We are dedicated to identifying and implementing designs and features that enhance the safety of vehicles on the

[2] VSA is not a substitute for safe driving. It correct the vehicle’s course in situation or compensate for reckless Control of the vehicle always with the driver.

[3] For optimal tire wear and tire pressure should be regularly with a gauge. Do not solely on the monitor system. see your Honda dealer for

Environment

For three decades, has been hard at work the science of efficient driving.

Indulgence

The CR-Z was designed for fuel economy [4]. but not at the of driving fun. With a EPA-estimated 37 mpg (CVT) [4]. the [5] CR-Z ranks as one of the more cars out there. And once you it for a spin, you’ll see that goals were realized.

Eco ™

EPA numbers are important, but the way you drive affects the fuel economy [4] you The CR-Z features a guidance that helps boost efficiency and monitor your own habits to maximize your It’s called Eco Assist ™ [6] and it a green ECON button when pressed, regulates vehicle functions to maximize

The system also features feedback to help promote awareness of efficient driving on a daily and ongoing basis.

[4] 35 hwy/37 combined mpg for CVT models. 31 hwy/34 combined mpg for 6MT models. on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for purposes only.

Do not compare to before 2008. Your mileage will vary on how you drive and maintain your

[5] AT-PZEV (Advanced Technology Zero-Emission Vehicle) models as by California Air Resources Board and states that have California Zero-Emission Vehicle

[6] Eco Assist and ECON logo are of Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and may not be or reproduced without prior approval.

Audio

An audio worthy of a car that can do it all.

articles

Other articles of the category "Honda":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy