2013 Honda CRZ Near Tulsa Oklahoma Honda Dealer

8 мая 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 Honda CRZ Near Tulsa Oklahoma Honda Dealer отключены
HONDA CR-Z 1.5 i-VTEC Sport Manual 6-speed

2013 Honda CR-Z Tulsa | Oklahoma Honda

The incredible 2013 Honda seamlessly blends sportiness and into one, eye-catching Drivers can choose between and efficiency, depending on their or where the road takes There’s a lot to love inside the Honda CR-Z, including features, important safety and of course a powerful performance.

Honda fans can find the 2013 CR-Z at Barry Honda today. Shoppers are to visit our dealership to schedule a drive of this coupe. can visit this Oklahoma dealership or call 888-268-5419

2013 Honda CR-Z For At Leading Oklahoma Honda

Honda is proud to have the 6-speed production hybrid. for being ahead of the curve, the CR-Z includes all the legendary Honda provides. Tulsa drivers will get a powerful from the 1.5-liter, 16-valve engine.

This impressive allows drivers to experience rpm and also offers the 6-speed transmission. A great feature this transmission is it gives an ideal gear for every occasion, including one for exceptional efficiency.

No matter what road is driven on, drivers will an incredible fuel efficiency. can achieve an EPA estimated 36-mpg in the and 39-mpg on the highway. When crave a little more during their drives, can push the S+ button to activate the Sport System.

With a push of the button, drivers enjoy a boost of speed as ride on every road.

The mode is one of three that can take advantage of while the wheel of the 2013 CR-Z. The button gives drivers power and accessory load for efficiency. Lastly the Normal is activated whenever the car is turned on to a standard driving experience.

All three modes offer an that drivers will not forget.

Exceptional Interior For Honda Fans

Once the 2013 Honda CR-Z, and passengers will find mesh sport seats reclining front seatbacks. All can sit back and relax while down the road thanks to the innovative technology features Additional amenities include climate control, rearview and camera display, Bluetooth illuminated steering wheel audio controls and much

The CR-Z EX model also an available Honda Satellite-Linked System that is equipped voice recognition, FM traffic and a Review Camera with

Even though the 2013 CR-Z is loaded with and technology features, safety have not been forgotten. Honda fans can trust stability assist, an anti-lock system, electronic brake and brake assist to work to prevent accidents from If an emergency should occur, an compatibility engineering body dual-stage airbags, side airbags, front side driver’s and front passenger’s head restraints and 3-point belts will work to injuries to passengers inside the

To experience the 2013 CR-Z in be sure to visit one of the leading Honda dealerships, Barry Honda. Visit our dealership or us a call at 888-268-5419 to schedule a drive of this impressive hybrid model.

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Honda":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy