2013 Honda CRZ Near Tulsa Oklahoma Honda Dealer

8 Май 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 Honda CRZ Near Tulsa Oklahoma Honda Dealer отключены
HONDA CR-Z 1.5 i-VTEC Sport Manual 6-speed

2013 Honda CR-Z Near Tulsa | Oklahoma Honda Dealer

The incredible 2013 Honda CR-Z seamlessly blends sportiness and functionality into one, eye-catching coupe. Drivers can choose between sport and efficiency, depending on their mood or where the road takes them There’s a lot to love inside the 2013 Honda CR-Z, including innovative features, important safety amenities and of course a powerful performance.

Tulsa Honda fans can find the impressive 2013 CR-Z at Barry Sanders Honda today. Shoppers are encouraged to visit our dealership to schedule a test drive of this coupe. Drivers can visit this Oklahoma Honda dealership or call 888-268-5419 today.

2013 Honda CR-Z For Sale At Leading Oklahoma Honda Dealer

Honda is proud to have the first 6-speed production hybrid. Known for being ahead of the curve, the 2013 CR-Z includes all the legendary innovations Honda provides. Tulsa Honda drivers will get a powerful performance from the 1.5-liter, 16-valve i-VTEC engine.

This impressive engine allows drivers to experience 2,300 rpm and also offers the 6-speed manual transmission. A great feature about this transmission is it gives drivers an ideal gear for every driving occasion, including one for exceptional fuel efficiency.

No matter what road is being driven on, drivers will experience an incredible fuel efficiency. Drivers can achieve an EPA estimated 36-mpg in the city and 39-mpg on the highway. When drivers crave a little more power during their drives, they can push the S+ button to activate the Plus Sport System.

With just a push of the button, drivers will enjoy a boost of speed as they ride on every road.

The Sport-driving mode is one of three that drivers can take advantage of while behind the wheel of the 2013 CR-Z. The ECON button gives drivers optimized power and accessory load for maximum efficiency. Lastly the Normal mode is activated whenever the car is turned on to provide a standard driving experience.

All three modes offer an experience that drivers will soon not forget.

Exceptional Interior For Tulsa Honda Fans

Once inside the 2013 Honda CR-Z, driver and passengers will find comfortable mesh sport seats with reclining front seatbacks. All passengers can sit back and relax while cruising down the road thanks to the many innovative technology features available. Additional amenities include automatic climate control, rearview mirror and camera display, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, illuminated steering wheel mounted audio controls and much more.

The CR-Z EX model also offers an available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System that is equipped with voice recognition, FM traffic and a Multi-Angle Review Camera with Guidelines.

Even though the 2013 Honda CR-Z is loaded with performance and technology features, safety amenities have not been forgotten. Tulsa Honda fans can trust vehicle stability assist, an anti-lock braking system, electronic brake distribution and brake assist to work together to prevent accidents from happening. If an emergency should occur, an advanced compatibility engineering body structure, dual-stage airbags, side curtain airbags, front side airbags, driver’s and front passenger’s active head restraints and 3-point seat belts will work to prevent injuries to passengers inside the vehicle.

To experience the 2013 CR-Z in person, be sure to visit one of the leading Oklahoma Honda dealerships, Barry Sanders Honda. Visit our dealership or give us a call at 888-268-5419 to schedule a test drive of this impressive sport hybrid model.

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Honda":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy