2013 Honda CRZ Orland Park Frankfort Community Honda

28 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 Honda CRZ Orland Park Frankfort Community Honda отключены
HONDA CR-Z 1.5 i-VTEC Sport Manual 6-speed

Community Honda of Orland Presents the Honda CR-Z

Visit Community Honda to Drive Today!

If you’re for a car that’s both sporty and check out the Honda CR-Z Frankfort at your local Park Honda dealership Honda. Honda advertises the as a “sport hybrid” and with reason. The aggressive styling of two-door hatchback coupe let you what it’s about but what isn’t obvious is the hybrid drivetrain the under the

High Tech Under The

The CR-Z runs on a sophisticated that integrates efficient an electric motor, and a gas engine in one that delivers more enough kick to make the a blast to drive. The heart of the powertrain is the Integrated Motor system. This is an elegant and way of integrating the electric motor: of an alternator and a starter motor most engines, one motor can the engine, accelerate the car, and the battery through regenerative Here are the other features go into the CR-Z:

A 1.5L i-VTEC 4-cylinder 16V engine powers the CR-Z. The uses three valves per until it reaches 2300 maximizing efficiency at the bottom of the curve.

The CR-Z is the only hybrid to offer a 6-speed transmission. For those drivers love to have complete over the vehicle, you now have the in a hybrid.

A continuously variable transmission is equipment. This automatic doesn’t work on gears, but on that can change with infinite adjustment within the range. The non-stepped gear allow the car to find the perfect for any driving situation and therefore on fuel.

The Idle-Stop feature fuel by turning off the motor when sopped on CVT models, and the in neutral on the 6-speed manual.

The CR-Z with CVT gets a 39 mpg highway and 35 mpg city by EPA estimates*. The manual results in 37 mpg highway and 31 mpg

If You Thought a Hybrid Couldn’t Be Fun

The Honda CR-Z is not only efficient; it’s a blast to Come visit Community of Orland Park, IL to test a new Honda today.

* Based on 2010 EPA mileage reflecting new EPA fuel economy beginning with 2008 Use for comparison purposes only. Do not to models before 2008.

actual mileage will depending on how you drive and maintain vehicle.

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Honda":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy