2013 Honda CRZ Portland New Honda Dealers The Dalles Portland …

2 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 Honda CRZ Portland New Honda Dealers The Dalles Portland … отключены
Honda CR-V Hybrid

2013 Honda CR-Z

If you are for a fun, sporty car, but want to spend an excessive then the 2013 CR-Z is for you. Unique styling is the of this two-seater, and the upgraded EX adds even more features to this new hybrid. Griffith Honda in Oregon at today to step in one of the sportiest on the market.

Sport styling with the exterior, as it is the first that will turn on the road. Portland Honda drivers will be sporting HID headlights and new LED Daytime Running for improved visibility at all times. drivers will also notice as you pass with the LED brake lights and integrated indicators on the folding side

As a Hybrid, the 2013 CR-Z is to have a unique, smooth which that roof’s fin antenna helps to portray. a large grille, and 16- or 17-inch wheels provide an aggressive to this hybrid.

A Two-Seater Much More Inside

There may be exclusive seating, but the CR-Z is loaded with amenities. Gresham 2013 CR-Z drivers are treated to a leather-wrapped steering wheel and instrument panel gauges a multi-layered appearance from its blue theme.

Drivers are in a cockpit as the upper portion of the extends toward the driver and sport-oriented seats are designed to firm lateral support. at your control are features Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®, Bluetooth® an AM/FM/CD/USB audio system six speakers, a rearview camera, an View Driver’s Mirror, climate control, power and door locks, remote and cruise control. Maximize the CR-Z with the Honda Navigation System™2 with FM and voice recognition, Pandora® and an SMS text messaging function.

Choose the Perfect Gear the First 6-Speed Production

HONDA CR-Z 1.5 i-VTEC Sport Manual 6-speed

The Honda CR-Z is the world’s production hybrid vehicle to a 6-speed manual transmission. perfectly with a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with Motor Assist IMA®, the two tuned machines deliver up to Also available for a CR-Z is an electronically controlled continuously transmission (CVT).

Driving this Honda Portland gets even with its 3-mode drive When you are in standard setting the CR-Z is in Normal more, but you need a boost Sport uses the electric motor aggressively for quicker acceleration and response. ECON mode power and accessory load for in situations like heavy

Precise performance is a must a sports car. Features the S+ button that primes the for a speed boost, Hill Assist that maintains pressure for about 1.5 seconds to the car from rolling backward, and Stability Assist (VSA) traction control all contribute to the driving experience possible.

For such a compact car the 2013 is packed with an extensive of features plus many not mentioned here. To explore all call you leading Oregon dealer, Griffith Honda, at .

2014 Griffith Honda | West Sixth, The Dalles, 97058 | Privacy Policy | | Powered By Motorwebs

HONDA CR-Z 1.5 i-VTEC Sport Manual 6-speed
HONDA CR-Z 1.5 i-VTEC Sport Manual 6-speed 3dr

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Honda":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy