2013 Honda Fit EV vs Nissan Leaf New And Future Cars Information Reviews

5 Июн 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 Honda Fit EV vs Nissan Leaf New And Future Cars Information Reviews отключены
Honda Fit EV Electric Cars

2013 Honda Fit EV vs Nissan

Are you in need of a plug-in electric There are many hybrid these days you can choose The list includes the popular Nissan Leaf electric of course, and also includes the horse Honda Fit EV 2013 Either of these cars likely prove to be a good but making a choice will be difficult. I will try to help you out my 2013 Honda Fit EV vs Nissan review.

It must be noted that contest is hardly a decisive Honda is releasing just Fits and it is targeting just two in the U.S. while its rival, has sold 27,000 Leafs already as of April. But this is not about sale volume, but fun.

Honda has developed Electric Vehicle to put a smile on fans faces.

ADVERTISEMENT

and on-the-road advantage go to the 2013 Fit EV. Fit EV shows the direction the new breed of cars is currently going, and the battery technology that is used. From my experience the plug-in electric cars I realised that the Fit EV is the pick-of-the-pack.

It doesn’t come with a gas or an exhaust pipe; you will need to drop in at any gas stations on the except to check the tires. It is to travel on a long journey on a of electricity. With an estimated 118 the Fit EV is without any doubt the most car ever!

It has a fun three-mode driving and better yet it is easy and fun to drive.

The Fits EV’s 20-kWh, lithium-ion battery packed motor delivers 123 HP and 189 LB-FT of and uses a Single speed drive. At 29 kWh per 100 miles the range on the driving loop can reach 123 76 miles on the adjusted EPA range. The New Leaf drives at 34 kWh per 100 miles and slightly more energy. a taller profile, you would the Honda Fit EV 2013 to have a balance. But its centre of gravity is quite low, so the handling is as flat and nimble.

With a knife-sharp handling and an drivetrain, its throttle response is sharp.

Charging is the Fit EV forte. a 6.6-kw charging system and on charger Fit EV will charge in less than 3 hours, a outlet would charge it in than 15 hours. The current requires more time to Nissan will now try to upgrade to a charger too.

The EV comes with a three-year, a month lease, which is to a suggested retail price of $37,415, including the normal charge. This price is to that of the New Nissan Leaf starts at around $36,500.

I give this battle to the Honda fit EV. It is more efficient and for a long distance trip the 2012 Nissan Leaf. is just enough to get a narrow in this 2013 Honda Fit EV vs Leaf contest.

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Honda":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy