2014 Honda Fit (Jazz) Launched In Japan MotorBeam …

26 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2014 Honda Fit (Jazz) Launched In Japan MotorBeam … отключены
Honda Fit Electric Cars

2014 Honda Fit (Jazz) In Japan

on September 6 2013, pm

The 2014 Honda Jazz. is also called Fit in some markets, has been launched in The third generation Honda comes with a hybrid as well. Overall silhouette of the new Jazz remains similar but the automaker has come up with an all new tone and styling.

The front of the Jazz gets an aggressive that includes angular blending with the grille with a sporty bumper broad air inlets. The side reveals a raked roofline and new and creases that look

The new Honda Jazz gets a rear styling that a chiseled set of tail lamps and a tailgate. On the inside, the new Jazz a mix of light and dark tones of The interior has been designed to cabin space. The Jazz be available in Japan with petrol engine options.

The Jazz Hybrid comes the Sport Hybrid i-DCD that features a 1.5-litre engine coupled to an electric that produces a combined output of 137 PS, mated to a 7-speed DCT transmission. It returns a segment 36.3 km/l of fuel

Honda has introduced an all-new i-VTEC petrol motor for the which produces 100 PS of power 119 Nm of torque, mated to a CVT automatic or a 5-speed manual gearbox. petrol engine also a class leading fuel of 26 km/l. Honda has also a 1.5-litre direct injection petrol engine that out 132 PS of power and 155 Nm of torque, mated to a CVT as standard.

Honda Fit Electric Cars

The 1.5-litre i-VTEC is also on the range topping RS variant comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox or a CVT with paddle

The 2014 Honda Jazz with three trim including F, L and S. Each trim with two-wheel drive and drive options. The Jazz is with a host of convenience and features. Some of the active features include VSA (Vehicle Assist), HSA (Hill-Start Assist) and Stop Signal (ESS).

A feature in the new Jazz is the rotating passenger seat that out with a touch of a lever for entry and egress.

Honda has priced the new Jazz 1.26 million Yen (Rs. 8.4 to 1.93 million Yen (12.8 in the Japanese market. We can expect the Honda Jazz to hit Indian early next year the 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel from the Amaze powering it.

The i-VTEC petrol engine continue to do duty on the Jazz and the will sit between the Brio and in the company s India lineup.

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Honda":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy