5 Really Cool Hybrid Concepts & No 3 The Honda CRZ & Car Stuff

17 Фев 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 5 Really Cool Hybrid Concepts & No 3 The Honda CRZ & Car Stuff отключены
Honda CR-Z Electric Cars

5 Really Cool Hybrid No. 3: The Honda CR-Z

SHARE YOUR FRIENDS

So far, you may noticed that the hybrid on my list the Toyota Volta and the C-Metisse have a bit of an exotic car Well, the number three car on my of hybrid concepts may be (slightly) exotic on the surface, but it s equally under the hood. Coming in at three is the Honda CR-Z.

more than a year the Honda CR-Z hybrid made its first appearance at the North American International Show in Detroit, Mich. to Honda s official CR-Z Web CR-Z stands for Compact Zero a name intended to the idea of a renewal, or starting while paying careful to fundamentals. I really do love idea…fundamentals are so critical, and yet, for reason they re often Apparently, this is the evolution of the popular CRX model that sold in the 1980s and

early 1990s.

And no, there was no CR-Y model in there are plenty of online that enjoy making joke.

The Honda press which blogger Ray Wert on Jalopnik says, The CR-Z is a lightweight sports car equipped Honda s original gas-electric system which achieves clean performance and a high of torque. Hmmm…so this is a hybrid setup, in a clean, sports car package that lots of torque and performance, Maybe I m getting too far ahead of here. What about the

Looking over the exterior the CR-Z is definitely sporty. it from all angles and I doubt you ll disagree. Honda calls it and Dynamic. However, it also Design details emphasizing the s advanced image include mirrors that provide visibility in a stylish form, LED patterned after luminous to convey a sharp impression, and Jauntyfin-shaped?

What? Well, I ve heard that one before, so it be something special, right?

Honda CR-Z Electric Cars

Moving onto the interior Honda says Hi-tech and I find that hard to with, too. Just at some of the interior pictures on s CR-Z page. You ve got to admit for style points the ambient lighting is really impressive.

I know the images are of a right-hand car, but can t you just imagine in the driver s seat of the CR-Z? I I can.

There s no doubt that the seems right for the CR-Z, and abound online. But will one make the jump into Will Honda put the CR-Z concept into production?

I hope it happens. I owned a CRX Si for years and just seeing the makes me want to stand in to buy one.

Well, maybe I ll until the second year of to be safe.

Honda CR-Z Electric Cars
Honda CR-Z Electric Cars
Honda CR-Z Electric Cars
Honda CR-Z Electric Cars

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Honda":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy