Chinese Car Maker SAIC to Develop Electric Cars Tech News and Analysis

10 мая 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи Chinese Car Maker SAIC to Develop Electric Cars Tech News and Analysis отключены
SAIC Roewe E50 Electric Cars

6 Comments

The Chinese market is set to get home-grown alternative energy with SAIC Motor the list of companies that to work on hybrid and electric in the country. According to Reuters, the will form a joint with its state-owned parent, []

The market is set to get more home-grown energy vehicles, with Motor joining the list of that plan to work on and electric cars in the country. to Reuters. the automaker will a joint venture with its parent, Shanghai Automotive Corp. which will 2 billion yuan ($293 to develop the low-emission vehicles.

Chinese electric car and battery BYD is also working on electric and the company got a boost from in September when investor Buffett put up $230 million for a 10 stake. BYD is expected to start its electric vehicles in China year and in Europe by 2010.

There s no word on whether Motor plans to export its and electric vehicles, but it faces competition from more just BYD for the domestic market Earlier this month, s Nissan Motor said it had its own to pitch an electric car to Chinese The president of Nissan s China said the company will selling electric cars in the by 2012, according to Bloomberg.

But all of these upcoming electric will need some of charging infrastructure to keep buzzing along, and while has made deals for charging in other countries, no plans been released from BYD or SAIC Motor for a network in

SAIC Roewe E50 Electric Cars

Nissan is working with car charging startup Better via the Renault-Nissan Alliance in Israel, and Australia, but has not yet made any deals the startup for its work in China. Place also just its first move in the U.S. announcing a deal to set up its system in


SAIC Motor isn t completely new to the space. Reuters said Motor rolled out its first produced hybrid car in January as of a venture with General SAIC Motor and GM teamed up in to produce Buicks and other cars for the Chinese market.

SAIC Motor is also to introduce fuel-cell vehicles 2010.

Shanghai Automotive hold a 90 percent stake in the new and electric venture, called Jieneng Automotive Technology, publicly-traded SAIC Motor the remaining 10 percent.

SAIC Roewe E50 Electric Cars

Interesting

Other articles of the category "Interesting":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

423360519

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.


Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy