2005 Nissan Pathfinder ReviewCars com

26 Фев 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2005 Nissan Pathfinder ReviewCars com отключены

2005 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews — Consumer Car Reviews

Overall:

Guide: 5=Perfect; 3=Good; 1=Poor

Pros: What do you like about your 2005 Nissan Pathfinder?

There is very little to not like about Nissan Pathfinder especially when it was new. The 270 horsepower is great when you want to pass. For a truck it really does ride like a full size car. The interior is beautifully appointed and very comfortable on a long hauls.

There is plenty of storage when the back seats are down and when the third row is locked into place, there is enough room for two regular sized adults. Having the ability to carry a total of 7 passengers was a huge selling feature for me and my wife especially because our kids always want to bring a friend along when we go skiing or go to the lake.

Cons: How would you improve your 2005 Nissan Pathfinder?

Just before the warranty was up, the universal joints were going in the front end, though I hardly ever engaged the four wheel drive. The way I discovered it was when I was pulling my boat out of the water and put it in 4 wheel drive. The noise that came from the front end was horrible.

Just after the warranty was over, the clutch on the fan to cool the motor was faulty and the engine roars when you accelerate. It s a bit annoying but I am going to live with it because to repair it is almost $1,000.00.

Recently the gas level sensor went and makes the gas gauge all wacky. There are lots of unhappy people expressing their opinion about this on the internet and the $700.00 plus dollars to repair the problem. Because it was beyond warranty I got the Sorry we can not help on this one.

Just the other day the fan resistor went and now the interior fan sometimes works and sometimes does not. Very frustrating when you hop in your truck and it s 85 degrees and the fan does not come on to blow the cold air. Eventually it comes on but only when it wants to.

Again I got the Sorry, it s beyond warranty. the cost to repair this one is $400.00 and I have no choice it has to be repaired.

Get rid of the electronics and get back to what made the brand great and that simplicity that ultimately meant reliability. Electronics are great until they break. And when they break, they always beyond the warranty and the out of pocket cost is huge.

I have to tell you these problems have really made me doubt the quality of these vehicles. I have less than 70,000 miles on the truck and it s babied. I have owned Altima s, Maxima s, and this is my third Pathfinder and unfortunately, it will be my last.

I have a really bad taste in my mouth over these issues.

Next time, it will not be a Pathfinder.

2005 Nissan Pathfinder Review:

In the beginning and up until all these things started to happen, I loved the truck. And to some extent I still do. The problems are costly and there should be more pressure put on Nissan to acknowledge these widely reported reoccurring problems and do something about it.

The out of pocket cost are high and my loyalty to the brand is unfortunately, over.

Nissan Pathfinder Electric Cars

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Nissan":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy