2005 Nissan Pathfinder ReviewCars com

26 Фев 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2005 Nissan Pathfinder ReviewCars com отключены

2005 Nissan Pathfinder — Consumer Car Reviews

Guide: 5=Perfect; 3=Good;

Pros: What do you like your 2005 Nissan

There is very little to not about Nissan Pathfinder when it was new. The 270 horsepower is when you want to pass. For a it really does ride a full size car. The is beautifully appointed and very on a long hauls.

There is of storage when the back are down and when the third row is into place, there is room for two regular sized Having the ability to carry a of 7 passengers was a huge selling for me and my wife especially because our always want to bring a along when we go skiing or go to the

Cons: How would you improve 2005 Nissan Pathfinder?

before the warranty was up, the universal were going in the front though I hardly ever the four wheel drive. The way I it was when I was pulling my boat out of the and put it in 4 wheel drive. The noise came from the front end was

Just after the warranty was the clutch on the fan to cool the motor was and the engine roars when you It s a bit annoying but I am going to live it because to repair it is almost

Recently the gas level sensor and makes the gas gauge all wacky. are lots of unhappy people their opinion about on the internet and the $700.00 plus to repair the problem. Because it was warranty I got the Sorry we can not help on one.

Just the other day the fan resistor and now the interior fan sometimes works and does not. Very when you hop in your truck and it s 85 and the fan does not come on to blow the air. Eventually it comes on but when it wants to.

Again I got the it s beyond warranty. the cost to this one is $400.00 and I have no it has to be repaired.

Get rid of the electronics and get back to made the brand great and simplicity that ultimately reliability. Electronics are great they break. And when break, they always the warranty and the out of pocket cost is

I have to tell you these have really made me the quality of these vehicles. I less than 70,000 on the truck and it s babied. I have Altima s, Maxima s, and this is my Pathfinder and unfortunately, it will be my

I have a really bad taste in my over these issues.

time, it will not be a Pathfinder.

Nissan Pathfinder Review:

In the and up until all these things to happen, I loved the truck. And to extent I still do. The problems are and there should be more put on Nissan to acknowledge these reported reoccurring problems and do about it.

The out of pocket cost are and my loyalty to the brand is unfortunately,

Nissan Pathfinder Electric Cars

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Nissan":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy