2013 Toyota Prius V Three Model Review Spacious Hatchback Wagon

12 Июн 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 Toyota Prius V Three Model Review Spacious Hatchback Wagon отключены
Toyota Prius v Electric Cars

2013 Toyota Prius V Model Review Not Your s Hatchback Wagon

The Prius is an successful and iconic hybrid known throughout the world. decided to improve this in 2011, by offering it as a hatchback and an what improvement it is. Recently, I got the to drive and review the 2013 V 3 model.

From the front, it is hard to it is a longer wagon than the model.

Toyota has offered the hybrid since 1997 and has close to 4 million units at writing. It has become the cultural of the green movement and really a shift in the automotive world. automakers were going for and more horsepower, the small was a sharp contrast.

Nowadays, the Prius doesn t out so much like a sore instead it is on the forefront of the movement to more fuel efficient

Officially, Toyota sells different versions of the Prius: the Prius C, Prius V and Prius Hybrid. The base and Prius are basically the same model the later being a plug-in. The C is the subcompact version of the Prius and the V is the hatchback wagon. Toyota offers three different lines for the Prius V model include two, three and

The basic differences are interior like navigation and Entune Our Prius V test car was in the middle of range and came with the Synergy Drive System, DOHC 16V VVT-1 4-cylinder with power modes. It included a driver smart key (door unlocked when you 6.1 touch-screen with backup fabric trimmed seats lumbar and push button

It had a retail MSRP of $29,189. For economy, the Prius V is rated at 44 and 40 highway or 42 combined.

Exterior

when I was set to get the Prius, I recalled a car that was pretty blah Upon delivery, I got exactly I had envisioned, a small car that was However, as I drove it around, I that it grew on me. While hatchback and wagon models out of place in a parking lot, the on the Prius V didn t make stand out. In fact, closer inspection, I really to notice how well built and put the vehicle is.

The exterior panels fit really and the whole vehicle s styling works well together. It is a wagon, yet it just doesn t like a wagon.

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Toyota":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy