2013 Toyota Yaris HybridR Concept & Auto Enthuse | Electric Cars and Hybrid Vehicle - Green energy

2013 Toyota Yaris HybridR Concept & Auto Enthuse

22 мая 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2013 Toyota Yaris HybridR Concept & Auto Enthuse отключены
TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid

2013 Toyota Yaris Concept

You may be a bit put off by the name of this I mean how exciting can a Yaris be? The indication as to how exciting this hybrid can be is the letter R. Toyota say the Yaris Hybrid-R is a showcase of how technology can be used to achieve performance and increased driving That s all well and good, but I they may have chosen the car to showcase this on; maybe the 86 have been a better

I m not going to discount the Yaris at this stage, so let s keep on and see what is so interesting about little concept from

Lets talk about The Yaris Hybrid-R runs off a 1.6 four cylinder engine (I to admit, it still hasn t me in yet) which is a highly turbo engine and has been with high-performance engineering and hybrid technology inspired by the s Le Mans racing program . Now we re This tiny 1.6 liter engine produces a whopping (300bhp) and 420Nm of torque and this substantial amount of to the front wheels. Along the combustion engine are two electric driving the rear wheels s a hybrid without electric right?) which then up the 224kW of the petrol engine to a output of

313kW (420hp).

Oh Toyota, you ve been holding on us this whole time your boring Corollas and when realistically you could turned these mundane into dynamic track

TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid

At the press of a button on the steering the driver can change the car from to track mode. When mode is selected, full goes to all four wheels the electric motors reaching power for up to five seconds you a quick boost of power. there is a third electric located between the engine and the that can operate as an advanced control system too!

The sporty theme doesn t at the technological level, but carries to the exterior too. What s a car without the looks? New headlights, a front grille to make the car more aggressive and black and accents that contrast the white paintwork make for a looking little Yaris.

LED daytime running lights are incorporated into the front and the intakes aren t just for but do in fact contribute to cool the and perforated brake disks. The lip of the front bumper along the rear spoiler and rear all channel airflow to aid in grip.

Yes, all of this on your Yaris sounds like concept could possibly be one of the exciting small hatches

TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid
TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid
TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid
TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid
TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid
TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid
TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid
TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid
TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid
TOYOTA Yaris Hybrid

Interesting articles

Other articles of the category "Toyota":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy