2014 Toyota Prius V Review Best Car Site for Women VroomGirls

30 Апр 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2014 Toyota Prius V Review Best Car Site for Women VroomGirls отключены
Toyota Prius c Electric Cars

2014 Toyota

The 2014 Prius V combines the cargo of an SUV with the fuel economy of a car. What more is to say?

By Aaron Gold

The Big

I have come to loathe Prius reviews. Not because I the Prius; actually, I think it s a brilliant hybrid, and I m glad Toyota is expanding the lineup new models like the 2014 Prius V. No, my problem with Prii is that it reduces my job to out the obvious. Look at the picture and me what you see: A Prius a station-wagon-butt grafted on. Anyone to guess what the gist of review is going to be?

Yup, you it: The Toyota Prius V is a Prius hauls more stuff and uses a tad more gasoline. s more to the story, but not a whole lot If you need the space of an SUV but long for more fuel efficient and friendly, look no further: The V is your car.

Just be glad you don t have to about it.

An Inside Job

The 2014 Prius V has a slightly different layout than the regular which surprised me, as they are so related under the skin. The panel remains at the center of the although the regular Prius fuel economy display is (and good riddance). the simple digital speedometer is by a myriad collection of lights and that seem to have borrowed from the starship

The 2014 Toyota Prius V the Prius sweeping center I don t miss it, but its absence makes the look a bit less futuristic and a bit frumpy. The stereo and air conditioning are less intuitive than on Toyotas, but there is no shortage of space, including two glove (who owns that gloves?) and a deep center The front seats are comfortable, the column is fully adjustable, and to the higher roofline, over-the-shoulder is even better than the Prius.

Famiy Friendliness

The Toyota V doesn t add any rear-seat legroom the regular Prius. Actually, it a wee bit away, but not enough that you ll The higher roofline does add which my 6 2 teenage son really

If your babies are still you ll like the fact that you won t to bend quite so far to get them their car seats.

The 2014 Prius V is home to an 34.3 cubic feet of space, more than again as much capacity as the Prius, with most of the being vertical. The regular has a family-friendly trunk, but the Toyota V s extra vertical space comes in handy for vacations and Costco runs, when we to pack our cars to the rafters.

The 2014 Prius V, like the Prius, offers seven Two in front, a torso airbags in front seat, a pair of curtain airbags that the windows, and an airbag for the driver s Many cars now come up to 10 airbags standard. At the time of neither the Insurance Institute for Safety nor the Fed had crash-tested the Toyota V, but the ordinary Prius has excellent results and the V will most follow suit.

Gizmos and Tech

Toyota has a entertainment system called standard in all but the base-model Toyota V, which features Internet-enabled that use your smart for connectivity. The apps I found handy were the real-time weather and fuel prices, with Bing search, allows you to search for local and send their addresses to the navigation system. Need a your nav will direct you and even tell you the price of

EnTune also includes internet radio, MovieTickets.com, and Table, an online restaurant-reservation You really can do dinner and a movie, the help of your car.

Driving Experience

Mechanically, the Toyota Prius V is pretty identical to the regular 2014 liftback, with the same 98 1.8 liter gasoline engine and 80 hp motor working in concert to it go. The V is about 230 lbs. heavier the regular Prius, and the upright end makes it a bit less aerodynamic. to Toyota, the extra weight 0-60 acceleration by 0.6 seconds to but in the real world, I didn t much of a difference.

The Pruis is no but I had no problem merging onto the or darting through city

But what about fuel According to the EPA, the 2014 Prius V is significantly less efficient: 44 MPG city, 40 MPG highway, and 42 MPG compared to 51 city/48 highway/50 for the regular Prius. Now, 42 MPG for a with as much cargo as an SUV is certainly nothing to scoff at. But in my driving, I averaged 46.3 compared to 48.9 MPG in the regular

Now that is impressive!

Interesting

Other articles of the category "Toyota":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy