2014 Toyota RAV4 AWD Limited Autonet ca | Electric Cars and Hybrid Vehicle - Green energy

2014 Toyota RAV4 AWD Limited Autonet ca

23 Фев 2014 | Author: | Комментарии к записи 2014 Toyota RAV4 AWD Limited Autonet ca отключены
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid

2014 Toyota RAV4 AWD

Editor’s Ratings:

RAV4: the car we

In 1995, Toyota introduced a new to North America: the RAV4. In the since its debut, many seem to remember the vehicle fondness, appreciating the old style and the of a V6 engine.

The 2014 model is different as it had already undergone styling changes compared to the year, and there is now no V6 option . it’s a Toyota, still on those same old school and therefore it’s something we to consider.

Remind me about those

Vehicles manufactured by this have a reputation for dependability, and customer satisfaction. These can be found on the Toyota website, and are the ones likely engraved in our It’s among the reasons why people tend to keep cars in mind as an option searching for something new.

stands for Recreational Active with 4-wheel drive. a compact SUV, and I’m Toyota fans will appreciate the vehicle as a whole, newbies will find it easy to handle and spacious (it five).

Remember the RAV4’s bulkier with the wheel attached to the of the car? Well, that has been shed to make way for slightly more feminine. The is clean and simple with sharp curves.

In a sense, it has since it also feels light when driving, and this SUV is as easy as pie.

On the simplicity follows. The front and rows are spacious enough to be for long trips; there is to move around in your without feeling glued to neighbour, and the cargo offers for bags/suitcases.

When it comes to small compartments to put your or your phone, iPod, and so on, I do they were within a comfortable reaching distance the driver’s seat.

As for the people that feel secure with that keyword, the RAV4 has it, along traction control (keep finger pressed on the button if you to remove it), and a small to allow some light to the vehicle.

As an overall package, is a vehicle I am happy to have our cold, Canadian winter

Some things to consider

Toyota RAV4 Hybrid

The 2014 Toyota RAV4 equipped with a 2.5L engine. It’s not quite V6 engine that some have been reminiscing this week, but it does the Mated to a 6-speed automatic the 4-cylinder generates 176-horsepower. are several modes from to choose from: ECO, and Sport.

The Sport mode a little fire, but otherwise not exactly a car you’re going to

The AWD Limited trim starts at and that’s without any option (standard and technology are set between It’s cheaper than like the Honda CR-V and Escape, though I was surprised to that it’s a thirstier

The combined fuel economy is set to 8.1 with city driving at 9.1 via Canada’s website, but my stats a surprising 11.8 L/100km 290km. To be fair, the number depend on many variables, as how each person drives. though 11.8 is an unexpected

The faithful will surely the new RAV4, while newbies to the scene will find it suits the needs of space and for a 5-seater, with easy And to some extent, it continues to some old school values of the Toyota models have known for.

2014 RAV4

Trim level: AWD

Price as tested (before $32,860

Options on test standard package (view for details)

Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid

Interesting articles

Tagged as:

Other articles of the category "Toyota":

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

dima911@gmail.com

About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Catalog ALL Electric Cars and hybrid/ News and Information about Electric Car and Electric Vehicle Technologies, batteries for vehicle catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about Electric and Hybrid cars - Green energy